Two bedroom, 2 bath condo at Maui Kamaole in South Kihei. Sleeps 4-6 comfortably in king and queen bedrooms plus queen sofa bed. Easy walk to four major beaches, shopping, and restaurants. Perfect for families!
Paradise vacation in South Kihei! Maui Kamaole is a spectacular resort located in sunny South Maui between Kihei and Wailea. Completely equipped with beach gear, full kitchen, HD TVs, premium WiFi, and Alexa-based audio system.
Resort amenities include 2 pools, 2 hot tubs, a clubhouse, 2 tennis courts, BBQ areas, and assigned free parking, all on 23 beautifully landscaped acres of prime South Maui real estate directly across from Kamaole III Beach and the Kihei boat launch.
Our 2nd floor + loft condo is an easy walk to 4 of the best beaches in the world and a short drive to 5 world-class golf courses. Restaurants are varied and plentiful (many are an easy walk), but for you gourmet chefs, our home has a fully equipped kitchen with all of the cookware needed to prepare great meals using locally sourced ingredients.
Our condo is perfect for two couples or a family. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, both with super-comfortable beds and a pull out sofa bed in the living room. Located on the second floor of the K cluster at Maui Kamaole, there is a lovely and quiet garden view from the main lanai. You will be steps from the beautiful upper pool and spa. Because it is an end unit, you will enjoy extra windows for a light, bright ambiance and great views. With three lanais, one for each bedroom plus the main lanai adjacent to the living room, there are plenty of opportunities for outdoor living. When you go indoors there are three flat screen HD Smart TVs and independent air conditioning units for each bedroom and the living room. The master bedroom suite, with a king-size bed, occupies the entire second floor loft with a spacious bathroom and plenty of closet space. The main floor second bedroom has a queen-size bed with plenty of closet space and a separate lanai. The living room has a pull-out queen size sofa bed with memory foam mattress.
You will particularly enjoy:
- The open floor plan with a vaulted ceiling - very roomy!
- The views of the garden, pool, and ocean.
- There are ceiling fans in every room - no need for air conditioning, but...
- The 3 independent air conditioning units provide ultimate comfort for each room
- A full gourmet kitchen with a complement of the best cookware, knives, and implements
- There are flat screen, HD TVs for each bedroom and the living room with 200+ channels of cable TV.
- Sound system with bluetooth connectivity - listen to your own tunes!
- Amazon Echo (Alexa) for instant information, music, and fun.
- The roomy main lanai is complete with table and chairs - enjoy your meals al fresco.
- We provide luxury linens and towels - like the best hotels.
- In unit washer and dryer.
- Of course, high speed internet included - stay in touch (but only if you want to ;-).
- You are very close to the tropical themed upper pool.
- In ground hot tub with sand bottom located near the upper pool.
- The access to the lower pool and hot tub is very easy and it's great for lap swimming.
- Maui Kamaole has 2 tennis courts for guests (including pickleball)
- The resort is located across from the best 4 beaches in Maui - all less than 1 mile away.
- Just across the street is the Kihei boat ramp - snorkel, SCUBA, fishing tours embark from here.
- You are 1/2 mile from two great restaurants: 5 Palms and Sarento's on the Beach.
- Short drive from hundreds of other restaurants.
- It's a quick drive to 5 world class golf courses.
- Easy access to Kahului (OGG) airport on an uncrowded 4-lane highway.
- 2 miles north to the Kihei Town Center with lots of shopping and fun places to visit.
- 1 mile south to The Shops at Wailea, a luxury shopping/eating/entertainment venue.
|Winter||01/01/2018||04/15/2018||$ 299||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0|
|Spring||04/16/2018||06/16/2018||$ 219||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0|
|Summer||06/17/2018||09/15/2018||$ 239||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0|
|Fall||09/16/2018||11/17/2018||$ 219||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0|
|Holiday||11/18/2018||01/05/2019||$ 349||$ 0||$ 0||$ 0|
We were very happy with our stay in this lovely condo. We have to say that the service that Mike gave us was outstanding. Upon arrival there was a problem, but we were able to get hold of Mike within 5 minutes, and the solution to the problem was achieved within half an hour. The space is very nice, with two bedrooms and a spacious kitchen and living area. The kitchen is well equipped for cooking. Bathrooms, particularly the master bath upstairs is very spacious with double sinks and large walk in shower. The condo complex is beautifully landscaped and maintained. There are communal BBQs , they are cleaned daily and have seating and lighting while you wait for your food. The main pool area with a separate hot tub is beautiful. Walking distance to the beach is fantastic. We felt very much at home here and we will be looking to stay here again next time in Maui! Thanks again Mike for sharing your home.
We spent a wonderful 3 weeks over the Christmas holidays in K206. It could not have been any more perfect for our family of 3. This was our 10th stay in Maui one of many at the Maui Kamaole complex. We keep coming back to this complex because it has everything one could need in the best location in South Maui (close to Kihei, but also close to Wailea). This unit was well stocked, clean, spacious and perfectly located within the complex by being close to the parking, BBQ, and tropical pool. All the necessary pool/beach toys are available for use (chairs, umbrellas, tennis rackets, boogie boards etc.). Upon arrival, we noticed that the patio furniture was worn and unusable and after a quick text to the owner, a replacement patio furniture set arrived! The owner was great to deal with by being very professional and friendly. We were even welcomed with chocolates and fresh local fruit on arrival :) As mentioned, we have stayed in many units in this complex and would not hesitate to contact the owner again should we be looking for another vacation rental in the future. Mahalo for everything and thanks for helping make our "Mele Kalikimaka" in Maui :)
Great south Kihei location, near restaurants and beach access. Roomy condo with plenty of room for a family or two couples. Excellent supply of cookware, dishes, beach gear. A/C worked great in the living and loft bedroom, the main room bedroom unit seemed a little less efficient at cooling, so the room tended to get warm from AM sunshine easily. There are ceiling fans throughout which also helped as the trade winds were just stubbornly absent during our entire visit. It’s a little bit of a trek to the beach, especially with related beach gear, so we tended to drive there instead of walking, but beach parking was easy to find. The pool/spa is lovely and parking for the unit was convenient. I’d recommend this unit and would stay here again if I return to Maui.
We had a great time in Mike's condo. The kitchen was really well equipped and the bath and beach towels were the largest and best quality we have ever had. The location was perfect in the upper part of the complex. The tropical pool was very close and BBQ's just a couple of steps away.
Such a wonderful stay in Kihei for our friend’s wedding. The condo was perfect for 2 couples. Comfy beds, great kitchen space and outdoor areas for relaxing. Complex was gorgeous and we took advantage of the pool and hot tub nearby our condo. It was great to have beach chairs, coolers and other beach gear provided too! Mike was great to coordinate our trip with and even checked in while we were in Hawaii to make sure everything was going well. We certainly hope to be back soon. Thanks again Mike!
Our team is at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions